Robotics Process Automation
“The software ‘robot’ is a type of software that replicates human actions and interact with the user interface of the computer system. It operates on the user interface (UI) in the same way as humans would.”. It is used to save money and time on repetitive manual tasks. It allows the software robot to copy human behavior
Work Flow Automation
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is used to automate the workflow, infrastructure, and back-office processes that are labor-intensive.
- The software bots (automated programs) can interact with the in-house application, website, user portal, etc. RPA is a software program that runs on the end-user PC, laptop, or mobile device.
- RPA automates the HR tasks, including onboarding and offboarding, updating employee information, and the submission process of timesheets.
- Robotic Process Automation can be used for obtaining, automating order process and payments, monitoring inventory levels, and tracking the shipments.
Robotic Process Automation
- RPA is copying the actions of the user at the (UI) user interface level.
- The robot acts as human actions in RPA. It exactly follows the same steps provide by the user. So, the user does not need to worry about the complexity of the primary application.
- The user has unlimited options to customize the application or software in RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
- We can easily design the inherited products and also build integration with the help of Robotic Process Automation.
- Robotic Process Automation can easily use Robust APIs.
- Traditional automation is based on programming and relies on APIs. In traditional automation, there exist many different integration methods that were used to integrate various systems.
- In traditional automation, the developer requires a good understanding of the targeted system.
- There is not any source code with software in the traditional automation. The user has limited options to customize the application.
- The inherited products are not intended and built for the integration according to the traditional automation.
- Traditional automation doesn’t have robust APIs.